Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pope in the bush

I found a pope in the bush the other day and I squashed it. It burst and left yellow stains on my shirt. So I took my shirt to the green grocers to get it cleaned, now we all know what happens when you mix yellow and green. Yes that’s right it turned blue. Now I don’t like this blue shirt so I burned it and then John’s ghost left the shirt because it was the one in which he died in back in 1973. That was sad, do you remember? Poor old John just walking down the street and the next thing a herd of rabbits came out of nowhere and trampled him to death. Six of the rabbits died during the melee and we ate them all at the wake. But everyone was asleep and they all had the same dream at the same time. They were all floating on the back of a giant balloon in French Guiana and a jungle monkey burst the balloon and it landed on the canopy of the forest and woke up the angry bear with no legs who chased us through the jungle but he was only rolling. You know what that reminds me of? A rolling bear gathering moss. He had a whole bag of moss by the time he caught Margaret and ate her with a bit of moss on top. She tasted like chicken he said. Which also reminds me. Are bears able to speak? And do they speak English, even in the jungles of French Guiana? I don’t know cos I have never been. But I know a man who has. His name is Tom and he lives on the side of a bus drivers chimney on the coast of Niger. You may be thinking that Niger doesn’t have a coast. But it does, its just really really small.

1 comment:

madspoon said...

it may make no sense to you Jobe but when you read it properly you will understand it. Anyway the world is a serious and a funny place. Blurp!