Monday, August 21, 2006

Dublin Passport Office

Went to Dublin Passport Office today to get a certified copy of passport. But they are Timmmmaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy's. The rude lady at the front desk told me that they didn't do them and that I would have to go to the Department of Foreign Affairs. The man at the front desk in there, another Civil Service employee who hadn't a clue and is as lazy as a pregnant rabbit with no legs, told me that they didn't do them either and sent me to a solicitor who told me to go back to the passport office who told me I need to get a new passport and it will cost €125!!!!

Now, I needed the certified passport to help open a trading account online to make money... and before I have even set it up it has cost €125!!!

Its ok though I will make it back in Vegas...

No comments: