Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Daz... on training for a 7 day marathon up Everest 12.07.05

my 7 day marathon, everest training is also going quite well...


last nite...took a potato peeler...ripped all the skin of both feet...sprinkled them with salt..and then pured dettol all over them..
put on all my snowboarding gear...inluding extra tops, hats, goggles etc -
climbed into the oven...(big oven)...did a million (no exaggeration) sit ups will turning it on full blast...stayed there for 2 hrs..came out lightly toasted....but 6 pack looking nicely tanned...however goggles melted to my face...bit painful...but didn't stop me!
then hopped...ripped goggles off...took half skin off my face as well...
checked feet...don't have any left...just stumps...took off all clothes...just put on pair of lycra green luminous speedos...then climbed into the freezer to repeat sit ups...bit chilly...but suppose...have to acclimatise for the everest jog...
also did a million press ups...lost 4 fingers to frostbite...probably cos i was doing the pressups on finger tips...one handed...whilst embedding them in ice cubes...

anyway...got wheelchair lift into work today...due to losing my feet...might try and reattach them myself at lunchtime...bit of needle and thread...
as for the fingers...not so sure...maybe rip a few toes off and stick them on my hand...

looking fwd to training tonite already...gona drown myself in the bath...then drop a toaster in while being plugged in...just in case i get hit by lightning on the saraha marathon run or on everest...just wanna know what it feels like...so again i'll know it when i feel it...don't want any surprises..

No comments: