Friday, September 19, 2008

Citywest Hotel


Just a big shout out to the Citywest Hotel who displayed fantastic customer service to me recently. I was staying there for a wedding and I had to iron a white shirt. Some gobshite staying in the room before us had ironed something that left some sort of black material all over the iron which then melted onto and into the material of my shirt. I don't blame the hotel for this, it was the guest who stayed previously who didn't inform them when it happened.
 
I called reception and they had somebody take the shirt away to dryclean it. However, this was not successful and they subsequently refunded me in full for the shirt and sent a letter of apology. Fantastic!

2 comments:

Fahrenheit519 said...

Well, hello.

I was in downtown San Francisco this past weekend and saw two tall buildings that reminded me of someone I met long ago and hadn't checked in with in some time. I cannot remember your email so I Googled your alter ego/moniker and voila, here you are.

I look forward to reading your blog. I have one as well: http://www.fahrenheit519.blogspot.com/
Have not been keeping it up enough since I moved a couple of months ago but tis there, anyhow.

Would love to know what you have been up and what life has thrown your way. All good things, I'm sure. Little salmon.

Best,

S.

OrAnGe TuLiP said...

Dude !

I didn't know that you had a blog ! Great soldier ! We should write a common blog about our battles :-))
Donno anything about you lately. Give news ! :-))

I'm in Paris, but tomorrow I move to London. I'll live in the peripheria. We gotta see us !

Eiii, the Galway Bay hotel would gobshite you more with your shirt !
Soldier Joaquin