Monday, January 08, 2007

The Matrix

I watched The Matrix last night for the first time. As a scientist and science fiction fan I found the concept to be interesting and a good take on the robots take over the earth in the future or the life we live is all a dream theme that we’ve seen in Terminator and Total Recall before. What I didn’t like about it was the dialogue, a little bit too nerdy for me. Its like the people who wrote it are 100% geekazoid and actually believe in the story that they have written. Apart from that the producers, directors and special effects people have done an awesome job and overall I liked it.

Rating 3.5/5

Matrix Reloaded:
This was pretty rubbish for the first half but I said I would give it a chance. Then the second half, apart from some of the dialogue again, was excellent. The action scenes were pretty damn good and made it worthwhile.

Rating 3/5

No comments: